Make an Appointment with Dr. Lynn Friedman, Clinical Psychologist, Psychoanalyst
Dr. Lynn Friedman welcomes your call
Dr. Lynn Friedman, Ph.D. is a clinical psychologist, psychoanalyst in
full-time private practice in Chevy Chase, Maryland,
1/2 block from Washington, DC, (Friendship Heights metro, redline). She
psychotherapy and psychoanalysis. She works with individuals and couples. Her subspecialties are in
relationships, work-life concerns, anxiety and depression.
If you are seeking a consultation and/or if you are interested in working with
her, she welcomes your call at: 301.656.9650.
Please leave your day and evening numbers so that she can return your call, promptly.
She works with individuals with the following difficulties:
- relationship difficulties (such as problems with intimacy and
commitment, conflict in love relationships)
- self-esteem problems (including volatile self-esteem which
and plummets in reaction to the approval and disapproval of others)
- trouble feeling trapped and or abandoned
- conflicts about success
- workplace difficulties (& career difficulties)
- difficulties with self-assertion
- family conflicts & separation difficulties
- difficulties with competition
- uncertainty about work and life goals
- narcissistic difficulties
- anxiety & depression
- problems of adolescents and young adulthood
- couple's and marital difficulties (for couple's therapy and marriage counseling)
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Friedman here.
(1/2 block from the redline, Friendship Heights Metro)